Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Pick! Vintage Powder Tin Music Box


Vintage Powder Tin Music Box - $28 USD - Free shipping (USPS) within the
continental United States.



The patina on this is amazing, the ceramic medallion ( Napoleonic or Victorian,
not sure. ) is in one piece, and the musical mechanism actually works, just like it’s
supposed to! See it working in the video I made for an earlier post. No, I can’t tell
you the name of the song. The powder puff is, of course, missing, but I could see
this as a jewelry box for a lady of distinction.

It measures 4 and 1/4 inches Wide at the base, by 3 and 15/16 inches High. There
are no manufacture’s marks. What you see is what you get.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment