Sunday, March 19, 2017

My PayPal Buttons are UP!

And, they’re good to go. I have easy store links to the right for my books, made
my first video, and there’s so much more to do, I’ll just have to keep plucking
away it.

I did yard sell this weekend with my clutter. Mainly it was to help my family with
scouting activities, and people’s hearts were in the right place, because I hardly
sold squat. The stuff for scouting went like gangbusters.

It was a little chilly, I got a nice sunburn on my balding head, plus it gave me a
good idea. Something I’ll have to explore.

Back to work.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment