And, they’re good to go. I have easy store links to the right for my books, made
my first video, and there’s so much more to do, I’ll just have to keep plucking
I did yard sell this weekend with my clutter. Mainly it was to help my family with
scouting activities, and people’s hearts were in the right place, because I hardly
sold squat. The stuff for scouting went like gangbusters.
It was a little chilly, I got a nice sunburn on my balding head, plus it gave me a
good idea. Something I’ll have to explore.
Back to work.
If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.
And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.
- Rip’s Picks Policies
- Newsletter Sign-up Page
- Vintage Stoneware Native-American Pitcher and Cup
- Wooden Coin Bank, with Vintage Post Office Box Locking Metal Door.
- Antique Butter Mold
- 7 Piece Vintage Enamelware Bath Set
- Basket of Flowers Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage Easter Bunny Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage 1963 Jajaco Presidents of the United States
- Terra cotta Hand-painted Figurines (3)
- Vintage Bakelite Flower Motif Vanity Set
- Post War Japanese Tea Set - 20 Pc
- Matchbox * Models of Yesteryear Y-12 1912 Ford Model T
- Ertl Vintage Vehicles * Massey-Harris Challenger 1/43 scale Die-cast replica
- Early-sixties Great Britain Vintage Singer Child’s Sewing Machine
- 2 Vintage Lavada Folding Child's TV Lap Trays (circus motif)
- Cobalt Blue Miniature Wine Service for Four
- Vintage Red Fulton Match Box Holder
- Vintage Powder Tin Music Box
- Vintage Hand-tooled Leather Purse
- Vintage Knapp-Monarch Travel Iron
- Rip's Books