Thursday, February 16, 2017

New Pick! Cobalt Blue Miniature Wine Service for Four, Made in China

https://www.freewebstore.org/null2938/_Cobalt_Blue_Miniature_Wine_Service_for_Four/p4143519_17055008.aspx

Cobalt Blue Miniature Wine Service for Four, Made in China - $50 USD - Free
shipping (USPS) within the continental United States.

I don’t know if this is a vintage pick, but I do know it’s a rare pick. I did three
different image searches, three different months, and found a couple of items that
came close, but not an exact match. I’ll admit it was a tossup between a tea service
for four, or a wine service for four, and I let the warmed wine win. You can see
why. That plus, no sugar bowl or creamer.

Each cup is 1 and 7/16 inches tall, and fluted at the top to be 1 and 3/4 inches
wide. The tray is 6 and 3/4 inches wide, 5 and 1/8 long, and is just shy of 3/4 inch
tall, with about a 1/2 inch inner depth. The pot is 4 inches wide, 2 and 3/4 long,
and with lid, 3 inches high. What you see is what you get.



If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment