Wednesday, February 15, 2017

New Pick! 2 Vintage Lavada Folding Child's TV Lap Trays

https://www.freewebstore.org/null2938/_2_Vintage_Lavada_Folding_Child_s_TV_Lap_Trays,_red___white_carousel_circus_motif/p4143519_17044656.aspx

2 Vintage Lavada folding child's tv lap trays red & white carousel circus motif -
$50 USD - Free shipping (USPS) within the continental United States.

On a scale from 1 to 10, these two trays are a solid 8 1/2! I will let the buyer clean
them up, so lets get down to the measurements. 12 and 3/4 inches tall, by 17 and
½ inches wide, and with the legs out, 6 inches high. These are from the late 50's or
early 60's, when it was okay to sit in front of the tv to eat, because I can remember
them from when I was a kid. Yeah, that dates me, but I cant complain. Nor will
you as the next proud owner.





If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one (Two!) of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment