What isn’t working? Pretty much everything.
Yes, I can pretend I’m a success, fumbling for answers. Or I can admit to you my
failures, and try something else. Which would you prefer?
For some reason my abandoned cart data continues to show an average of five (5)
abandoned carts per day. That’s five possible sales I’m missing out on, per day.
There has to be a reason for that.
Musing with myself, my prices continue to be competitive, overall, with what I’m
finding, using eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping, and Google Images to find out all I
can about other’s products; their quality and condition, and prices, comparatively
Realize that even now I offer free shipping and handling within the continental
U.S. No international shipping at this time. When you deduct those shipping and
handling costs from the final price of the product, you, the consumer, you’re
getting a great deal.
Right now I can only come to one real conclusion.
Is my store not letting you buy my products?
My next question would be: Why didn’t anyone say something?
My comments section is open to all, and anonymous comments are welcome.
- Rip’s Picks Policies
- Newsletter Sign-up Page
- Vintage Stoneware Native-American Pitcher and Cup
- Wooden Coin Bank, with Vintage Post Office Box Locking Metal Door.
- Antique Butter Mold
- 7 Piece Vintage Enamelware Bath Set
- Basket of Flowers Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage Easter Bunny Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage 1963 Jajaco Presidents of the United States
- Terra cotta Hand-painted Figurines (3)
- Vintage Bakelite Flower Motif Vanity Set
- Post War Japanese Tea Set - 20 Pc
- Matchbox * Models of Yesteryear Y-12 1912 Ford Model T
- Ertl Vintage Vehicles * Massey-Harris Challenger 1/43 scale Die-cast replica
- Early-sixties Great Britain Vintage Singer Child’s Sewing Machine
- 2 Vintage Lavada Folding Child's TV Lap Trays (circus motif)
- Cobalt Blue Miniature Wine Service for Four
- Vintage Red Fulton Match Box Holder
- Vintage Powder Tin Music Box
- Vintage Hand-tooled Leather Purse
- Vintage Knapp-Monarch Travel Iron
- Rip's Books