Monday, February 27, 2017

My Third Month

What isn’t working? Pretty much everything.

Yes, I can pretend I’m a success, fumbling for answers. Or I can admit to you my
failures, and try something else. Which would you prefer?

For some reason my abandoned cart data continues to show an average of five (5)
abandoned carts per day. That’s five possible sales I’m missing out on, per day.
There has to be a reason for that.


Musing with myself, my prices continue to be competitive, overall, with what I’m
finding, using eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping, and Google Images to find out all I
can about other’s products; their quality and condition, and prices, comparatively
speaking.

Realize that even now I offer free shipping and handling within the continental
U.S. No international shipping at this time. When you deduct those shipping and
handling costs from the final price of the product, you, the consumer, you’re
getting a great deal.

Right now I can only come to one real conclusion.

Is my store not letting you buy my products?

My next question would be: Why didn’t anyone say something?

My comments section is open to all, and anonymous comments are welcome.

1 comment: