Monday, February 13, 2017

New Pick! Vintage Singer Child’s Sewing Machine


https://www.freewebstore.org/null2938/_Early-sixties_Great_Britain_Vintage_Singer_Child_s_Sewing_Machine_22851/p4143519_17042746.aspx

Early-sixties Great Britain Vintage Singer Child’s Sewing Machine #22851- $45
USD - Free shipping (USPS) within the continental United States.

It works! Not that I know how to sew, however, what you see is what you get
(minus the fabric and thread). The body is 7 and 3/4 inches long, 4 and 3/8 inches
wide, and sits about 7 inches high with all the stuff sticking out of it. The spool is
on a screw somebody had inserted for that purpose, and I didn’t remove it. It is
fairly clean, and weighs in just shy of 4 lbs.



If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment