Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Launch!


Oh yes I did! I got The Courtesan - Part Four posted this morning, and now I'm going to
take a week before I start on the next part. I want to bounce a few ideas off myself, and
ramp up the action, and take the sex to a whole new level. I want the next four or five
parts to pop. The book has to have a point to it, a little slice of literary naughty-bad-fun,
where I want the ending of this story to mean something, if even just to me.

Ouch! The words even and just, side by side . . .

Anyway, that's all I got done from my last  post. I'll continue to promote my products,
and I'll keep the deal with the postage, but only for another week or so. Like it or not,
I have to think of me.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment