Friday, November 4, 2016

Up Next

I’m still waiting on Google AdSense to finish their review of my site. It's been two weeks.
Chances are I’ll have to prod them a tiny bit. Use their feedback form. It’s all I got.

My Project Wonderful ads are basically on hold. Their idea, not mine, and will
probably stay that way until I get another ad of my own going. I have to see what’s
in the budget for this month. But, I do have an idea.

Everybody, at one time or another, gets and uses gift cards, and there’s always a
buck or two left on them. I’m going to see if I can transfer my extra cash into
PayPal. Use it before I lose it.

I’ve been exploring more options, too. I’ll admit I’ve moved slowly to minimize any
potential mistakes on my part, but it’s time to pick up the pace. I’ll have a few new
items up on the store soon.

On the book side, I do have two books up at Google Play, but the formatting
on the first book leaves a lot to be desired. People advised me to use my D2D
epub files, and they work just fine from what I see in the second book, but the
inside links to my other books, they link back to another store. I’ll have to do
some more experimenting, try to get things straightened out.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

EDIT: My Project Wonderful ads are back up and running. I'll stick with the small ad and the banner, just those two, and see what happens. My fault. I somehow erased the code that actually calls PW for an ad to place in the box. Once that was back in place, I reactivated the boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment