Friday, November 18, 2016

Two Months Down

In the last month I’ve managed 6082 hits, slightly more than the first month, and
one more sale. The most popular page now is the antique butter mold, followed by the
coin bank, with the vintage post office door.

https://www.freewebstore.org/null2938/_Butter_Mold/p4143519_16449187.aspx

Butter Mold - $45.00 USD - Free shipping (USPS) within the continental United
States. No international sales or shipping at this time.

 Use the Order link above.

Antique (or near antique 100 years old or slightly less) this piece is nice. It looks
amazing.

5 and 5/16" inches long x 3 and 9/16" inches high x 3 and 4/16" wide. This 1 lb.,
antique butter mold, as you can see, has been finely crafted, and has withstood the
effects  of time. The product hasn’t been stripped of its worn and wonderful
patina (which, if you look around the web, is amazing).

This is a sweet display piece for your home decor.

Of course, all of my items are used, but on the store page it lists the condition as new.
Now if I can only figure out how to change that . . .

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment