Sunday, November 13, 2016

Love Dark for FREE!



This is a chance to read Love Dark for free on Wattpad. I have 34 chapters up so far, with more to come. The reason is simple: I need fans, and I don't write at the speed of wow. Since the novel is complete, I decided to post it chapter by chapter (on Wattpad under the Bastard Black pen name) in the hopes of gaining readers who like my dark fantasy, my urban fantasy, my grimdark fantasy.

Love Dark could be considered grimdark when you factor in how the story is told. I didn't hold back. Actually, I never hold back when it comes to telling a story.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment