Monday, November 28, 2016

Are You Safe?


How do you protect your packages from porch thieves this holiday season? The simplest, and most effective way is to stop mail delivery to your house, and opt in to picking up your packages each day from your post office. Another way is to have your packages rerouted to drop stations, like at what you would find with UPS outlets everywhere. The idea is not to have them left on your porch if you're at work, but to pick them up at a safe location, where you get each and every online purchase you make.

Your purchase address and shipping address would remain the same on my end, but on your end, these same packages go to a safe and secure location for you to receive. Think about it.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each. Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over my products, and buy something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment