Thursday, October 20, 2016

More Good Ad-sense

Signing up to Google AdSense was fairly simple (I had the hits!), and my
application is under review.

Using Google AdSense correctly and to my benefit might be a little tougher, but
there’s just too much information online not to get a feel for the first ad I intend to
place.

One of the first things I learned was, by using Google’s analytics, I can narrow my
target market with a possible future Facebook ad. That's a win, win. Add a little
common sense, and I can further narrow my target market. I need the biggest bang
for my buck, so there’s a lot of homework to do.

My popular posts have to do with my Idiot’s Guide to Marketing Me and My
Stuff
, where I’m the idiot, trying to figure this out without getting too complicated.
I can’t post stuff like this all the time, trying to act like the expert when I’m not an
expert in any of this. I do what I can. I’ll fail, and I’ll succeed. I’ll succeed because
I’ll fail.

Failure is something to learn from.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is
more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated
derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
- Calvin Coolidge

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” -
Richard Branson

“Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever
encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything -
all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these
things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.”
-
Steve Jobs

“A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the
circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.”
- B. F. Skinner

“For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it.
When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.”
- Mary Kay Ash

“Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.” - Mike Ditka

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over the products and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

And don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book
that interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment