Monday, October 3, 2016

Monetizing Me Part 2



I was approved by Project Wonderful, and I’m allowed five of their ads to run at
any given time, and I have to decide what’s garish verses what’s practical. Sure, I
know, you see it all the time, everybody runs ads. I’ve actually clicked on ads that
interested me, and so have others. Do I want to look cluttered? Do I want the extra
cash five ads will provide?

I’ll just have to see what happens when I get a few ads up.

My Rip’s Picks ad will be running before the next couple days are out.

I’ve decided to call my vlog on YouTube, My Do-It-Yourself Life. I can’t wait to
get my first post up. The good with the bad. I’ve set up a slide show to run in the
background, one that highlights my picks, and my books.

Now I’ve got more products to get up, more products than my store actually
allows, so I’ll utilize another store. That’s for another post.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over the products and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment