Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just So You Know

First, if you want to see more of my inventory, or want to know more about fresh
picks, there is one thing worth your time to do. Become a follower. Follow me
here, on this blog with Google+, or with my newsletter. I’ll get the rest of my links
up soon enough.

BTW, any time you see real money in those ads on my site, be it three pennies or
whatever, that means Project Wonderful is working for me. I even had another
advertiser contact me and wish me luck, which was really cool. Yes, I replied in
kind. What amazed me was she’d been using PW for a few years, more like seven,
and me, I’m just a cherry bobbing on the waves.

My ad had 11,000 impressions so far, which means I’m being seen. I’ll give the
monthly totals when I have them. I am spending just a little more than a dollar a
day, and I’m not sure why. One of my settings is off, and I’m not sure which
setting it is. Still, I might keep the settings I have now.

Time to throw out another idea and see if it sticks. I’ve been looking into the idea
sharing and funding sites, like GoFundMe, and some of the others out there. I’ll
have to give these a try, but first I’ll have to do my research. I have to know
everything I can about what makes a campaign successful.

Two more things, My Do-It-Yourself Life vlog, that’s where I need to be me. I
have to feel free to share all my successes, as well as my failures. I’ll probably
cuss once in a great while. I don’t have the skills yet for the fancy intros, so I’m
not going to bother. I don’t know how often I’ll post on the vlog. It seems if you
don’t post twice a week at the least, you don’t get a lot of subscribers.

I’m not going to worry about that. Not really. What I’m doing takes time. Nothing
happens overnight. Nothing. My life can only be measured month to month. I
know what my house looks like, and that’s enough to keep me going, no matter
what. This is what it looks like. 16' x 32' feet of simplicity. I can add windows,
change door styles, and put a porch up. I can do what I want to make it mine. Tiny
house living at it’s finest.


If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over the products and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment