Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Waiting Game

Everybody plays it, and nobody likes it. However, when it comes to what I’m
doing, need to do, and want to do, I have no choice but to play the game.

I’ve made no secret to the fact I’m doing this because I want a better life for my
wife, and myself. Right now I’m waiting on many, many things, but always
manage to do something constructive each day. My Do-It-Yourself Life.

I shuffled what money I needed to start a one month ad campaign into my Project
Wonderful account, but because Rip’s Picks is a new blog, I have to wait for PW’s
approval to link my present blog to my future ad, and to place their ad boxes on
my site. To ease that process I’m family friendly. I’m also safe for workplaces
everywhere.

Rip’s Picks, in the last ten days of its existence, has gained ground. I’m tweeting
with and without pictures. Without pics, I tweet the blog’s page links. With pics, I
tweet the store’s purchase links. Now I have to get into the habit of doing this each
day, but at different times, reaching new eyes.

Not everybody lives on Twitter, but they visit, and it’s hard to say what the best
times are to tweet my picks. I’ll make a checklist, something visual, which makes
it easy to keep track of things at a glance.

Next, I Google+ my product once per day, but at different times each day. Again
I’m looking for new eyes. People can be there in the morning, afternoon, or
evening, but they don’t live there.

I don’t live online, but I do haunt YouTube. YouTube is great when it comes to
learning about new things, and they make it easy not make their mistakes.

I’ll be making my own vlog entries soon.

If you see something you like, it’s first come first served. I only have one of each.
Read my policies page, sign up to my newsletter, look over the products and buy
something you love. If not you, someone else will beat you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment