Okay, this is the story in short. My first blog and the hits it had got shredded for some reason, so I decided to fight back. Only, I had to start over. It took me all of this weekend to decide what to do, and why, and then do it. Today is my first ever post on this, my blog reborn.
I have a lot of things to do. Pages to put up again, and as always, my policies page comes first.
There's a lot of work to do. I'm not happy, but I will be. Just got a lot of work to do to recover the store. It's a shame that people can't be decent to each other, but this experience has taught me a lot about the recovery process.
Look, people are going to hate, bullies need to be punched down, repeatedly if that's what it takes, and I'm just the kind of man to do it. Give me a few days. Enough said.
- Rip’s Picks Policies
- Newsletter Sign-up Page
- Vintage Stoneware Native-American Pitcher and Cup
- Wooden Coin Bank, with Vintage Post Office Box Locking Metal Door.
- Antique Butter Mold
- 7 Piece Vintage Enamelware Bath Set
- Basket of Flowers Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage Easter Bunny Cast-iron Door Stop
- Vintage 1963 Jajaco Presidents of the United States
- Terra cotta Hand-painted Figurines (3)
- Vintage Bakelite Flower Motif Vanity Set
- Post War Japanese Tea Set - 20 Pc
- Matchbox * Models of Yesteryear Y-12 1912 Ford Model T
- Ertl Vintage Vehicles * Massey-Harris Challenger 1/43 scale Die-cast replica
- Early-sixties Great Britain Vintage Singer Child’s Sewing Machine
- 2 Vintage Lavada Folding Child's TV Lap Trays (circus motif)
- Cobalt Blue Miniature Wine Service for Four
- Vintage Red Fulton Match Box Holder
- Vintage Powder Tin Music Box
- Vintage Hand-tooled Leather Purse
- Vintage Knapp-Monarch Travel Iron
- Rip's Books