Sunday, September 18, 2016

New! Maybe Improved?

Okay, this is the story in short. My first blog and the hits it had got shredded for some reason, so I decided to fight back. Only, I had to start over. It took me all of this weekend to decide what to do, and why, and then do it. Today is my first ever post on this, my blog reborn.

I have a lot of things to do. Pages to put up again, and as always, my policies page comes first.

There's a lot of work to do. I'm not happy, but I will be. Just got a lot of work to do to recover the store. It's a shame that people can't be decent to each other, but this experience has taught me a lot about the recovery process.

Look, people are going to hate, bullies need to be punched down, repeatedly if that's what it takes, and I'm just the kind of man to do it. Give me a few days. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment